We are pleased to announce that we are a GPFirst clinic.
See your GP first for mild to moderate medical conditions. If the doctor assessed that you need a referral to the emergency department, you will receive a $50 subsidy off the prevailing attendance fee at CGH emergency department.
The GPFirst scheme was initiated by Changi General Hospital (CGH) in 2014 to encourage patients residing in the East to visit their GPs for mild to moderate medical conditions, instead of heading straight to the emergency department at the first instance. Crossroads Family Clinic is proud to be a participating clinic in this scheme.
Upon assessment at our clinic, should you require a referral to the emergency department:
- You will receive a $50 subsidy* on the prevailing attendance fee at CGH.
- Your attendance will also be prioritised over non-emergency cases.
* Terms and Conditions:
- The GPFirst scheme is open to all residents living in Singapore, including PRs and foreigners.
- This scheme and its $50 subsidy are only applicable at Changi General Hospital A&E.
- This scheme is open only to participating GP clinics in eastern Singapore.
- The original GPFirst Referral Form must be produced together with the patient’s NRIC / passport / work passes etc, at the point of registration at CGH A&E.
- Patient’s visit to the emergency department must be within the same day of the GP’s referral.
- Specialised investigations are separately charged.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.